Pages




Tuesday 26 October 2010

Wedding of Ali and Mike

I promised myself that from every wedding I will share, intitially, 10 photos, and later, when I have more spare time, put to the blog more photos, slideshows and photobooks. But every time it is getting more and more difficult to choose these 10. Once again, I had a very special couple to shoot. Ali and Mike surprised not only myself, but I think also all the guests. Everything was thought and prepared in details, with special ideas, creativity and excellent sense of humor. Ali and Mike wanted to make this day unique and unforgetable, and I am sure they managed to do this: bright colours of the wedding - green and orange, very interesting bunches of flowers for the bridesmaids and, of course, the most beautiful flowers for Ali, bride's dress and lots of surprises for the guests! And, of course, Ali and Mike themselves, their true and sincere feelings, lots of positive emotions, were fantastic.

Sorry, I should stop writing now and, finally, show you more pictures from the wedding....

Keep in touch!




















No comments:

Post a Comment